“Cinnamon Sticks and Coffee Beans” is back for the same reason it stopped; It is intensely craving elegance in every possible way with its whole old and new topics and features that would attract your attention and catch your eye every time you check it.
There was no warning before stopping the blogging, simply because it was never intended. No comeback date was set too, because a re-innovating the blog took quite a long in terms of developing new ideas that would match the exponentially chased class.
Here is what’s new concerning:
– The Daily Post:
Not just 1 Post, but 3 Daily Posts; Morning, Afternoon and Evening Daily Post. Each will contain a suitable content for your time to match your mood during this time of the day.
– The Weekly Post:
The Weekly Post will be deeper than you could ever imagine. Also, it would offer you new ideas and thoughts to try for a week till the next week. Every week there will be:
– Movie suggestion with a short non-spoiling review and a spoiling review if you had watched it before, Don’t wory you will be warned before reading the post whether it is a spoiling one or not.
On the reviews and watchlist: Transcendence, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Interstellar…
– Tv show/series/sitcom review. We all love to sit tucked in bed or laying on sofa watching Tv or even with the laptop drinking our favorite beverage. A beverage suggestion will be suggested too to match the mood you’d feel while watching this particular suggested show.
Upcoming reviews: Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Two and a Half Men, Hannibal, American Horror Story, Suits…
– Book review. Whether you are a reader or not, you surely feel that books could contain something beneficial and you, yourself might not feel so interested to read. On the other hand, you might be a bookworm that may never want to miss a text without reading it. Between both hands there are readers who just like to read every while, enjoying novels, reading slowly, with different and exotic routines. All these tastes will be completely covered within the reviews to be posted each week.
The book shelves have books for: Haruki Murakami, Dostoevsky, Franz Kafka, Dan Brown, Paulo Coelho, Gogol, Mario Puzo.
New Topics, to be somehow retained, need some time to be able to write about them with depth and mastery. That’s why they took some time before the comeback is announced.
New Topics to be added are:
– Psychology analysis, tips and theories.
– Food recipes with snacks and beverage suggestions at different times of the day.
– Health and workout tips and weight control ideas.
This, is one thing.
The other is, the blog will start posting in Arabic too!
Details to be shown within days in an exclusive special post.
As always, that’s not everything. Because, there is always more in your Cinnamon Coffee.